FitClic Neo Motorcycle Pin Mount
To use your phone as a satnav and communication device on your motorcycle, you need a mounting system that is super secure, requires no effort to mount and take off your phone, and allows you to adjust your phone’s viewing angle at all times. Featuring aluminum construction and a great central mounting position on any motorcycles with M8 handlebar retaining bolts, the FitClic Neo Motorcycle Pin Mount is the best solution for you.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
- All aluminum construction from ball head to base for ultimate security
- Ball joint designed to be adjustable on the move
- High-precision threads and oversized tightening knob ensure smooth adjustment
- For any metric motorcycles with M8 handlebar retaining bolts
- The mount is attached to handlebar clamps by replacing one bolt with one of the replacement bolts and spacer, thus offering a central mounting position for your phone
- 3 sizes stainless steel replacement bolts of 50mm, 55mm and 60mm in length provided
- With Goof-ProofTM lock for extra security
- Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG
- Weight: 110g
- Package includes mount, aluminum spacer, stainless steel bolts (3 sizes) and Allen key
Warning: although our products have been designed to protect your phone from shock and vibration, your phone may contain delicate components that are not designed to endure
the kind of vibration generated by a thumper or other kinds of vehicles that produce excessive vibration due to engine design or maintenance. Users are taking their own risk
by using their phones on such vehicles.
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.
For more information on FitClic Neo NEW mounting system, click here.