FitClic to FitClic Neo Conversion Kit for Bike Forward Mount
You already own a FitClic Bike Forward Mount and want an upgrade to take full advantage of the new FitClic Neo automatic mounting system. This DIY conversion kit gives you a quick and easy upgrade path while keeping the strength of the well-proven FitClic system. Of course you will also spend less than buying everything new thus helping to save the environment.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phone’s most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
Model code: MC-FN-C-BMF-04
• Utilize the same aluminum frame that attaches on bike handlebar
• Mount head rotatable 360°
• With Goof-ProofTM lock for extra security
• Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG (cases and U-TAG to be purchased separately)
• Package includes FitClic Neo mount head fully assembled
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass.
For more information on FitClic Neo NEW mounting system, click here.