RIDE with your...
- MOUNTING SYSTEM
- POWER SOLUTION
- SPORT SENSOR
Worry about running your iPhone's battery flat during a ride ? Want to charge your phone while inside the FitClic BikeConsole CASE but don't want to fiddle with charging cables that run out of the case? Don't want to compromise water-tightness of the FitClic BikeConsole CASE by having an extra opening for charging cable passage? The BikeConsole Power Plus BICYCLE KIT for iPhone 7 is the perfect solution. It will let you charge your phone on the go while keeping it well-protected against water, shock and impact inside the CASE.
'- Fits iPhone 7 Plus (5.5" screen)
- FitClic system case and bracket made of engineering plastics
- Include Charge-thru Mounting Bracket where you may plug in power source compatible with your phone via a micro-USB port (cable and power source such as battery pack NOT included)*
- Bracket has same mounting and Dual Lock mechanism as FitClic Bike Strap Mount (MC-IPBK-04), supports handlebar or stem mounting, and fits bar size of ø20-45mm
- Scan through technology allows accurate use of Touch ID feature of the phone while protecting the latter from the elements
- IPX4 Waterproof submersible
- Drop tests from 2 meters on hard concrete floor at multiple angles
- Touchscreen operable with sensitivity over 90%
- Case with silicone lining that snug fits your phone
- 2 Double-hinged latches lock phone in with extra security
- Pocket-friendly flat back design
- Case-in-case design with ultra-thin phone case for everyday use included (use is optional)
- Sound Boost technology diverts speaker/mic sound to the front while keeping the whole unit water tight
- Integrated kickstand
- Home, sleep/wake and volume buttons operable
- Cameras ready
- Lightning charge/headphone port accessible
- Total weight 300g
- Package includes 1 BikeConsole Fitclic Case for iphone 7 plus (IPH-3075) and 1 BikeConsole FitClic PowerPlus Bicycle mount (MC-PPBKI).
* The Charge-thru Bracket does not have any power conversion function. Ensure you have a power converter to convert the power source into a format compatible with your phone (usually 5.0V DC) if you want to charge your phone with a dynamo, a motorcycle or e-bike battery.
You want to use your smartphone apps during a ride? You want to stay connected, or enjoy some of your tunes? You like the convenience and flexibility of the FitClic mounting mechanism? The all new FitClic BikeConsole CASE has been designed for you. It protects your phone against rain and shock...
Worry about running your iPhone's battery flat during a bike trip? Want to charge your phone while inside the FitClic BikeConsole CASE but don't want to fiddle with charging cables that run out of the case? Don't want to compromise water-tightness of the FitClic BikeConsole CASE by having an...