- MOUNTING SYSTEM
- POWER SOLUTION
- SPORT SENSOR
Worry about running your iPhone's battery flat during a motorcycle trip? Want to charge your phone while inside the FitClic BikeConsole CASE but don't want to fiddle with charging cables that run out of the case? Don't want to compromise water-tightness of the FitClic BikeConsole CASE by having an extra opening for charging cable passage? The Power Plus Motorcycle Kit 2 offers a perfect solution. This DIY package converts the FitClic BikeConsole into a rechargeable system using your favorite power source, and let you charge your phone on the go while keeping it well-protected against water, shock and impact inside the CASE.
'- Works with FitClic BikeConsole CASE for iPhone 7 (IPH-3074-S) and iPhone 7 Plus (IPH-3075-S) (BikeConsole CASE not included)
- Include Charge-thru Mounting Bracket where you may plug in power source compatible with your phone via a micro-USB port (cable and power source such as power converter or battery pack NOT included)*
- Bracket has same mounting and Dual Lock mechanism as FitClic Motorcycle Ball Mount (SMB-04), with ball-joint for easy adjustment of viewing angles, and with exchangeable spacers to adapt to bar sizes from Ø20 to Ø30.5 (with alternative zip-tie attachment for oversized bars or permanent mounting on dashboard)
- Include Charging Connector Module for DIY installation inside BikeConsole CASE
- Simple installation of Charging Connector Module involves removal and replacement of 2 screws only
- Weight: 79g (bracket only)
- Package includes Charge-thru Mounting Bracket with ball-joint, Charging Connector Module, O-ring gasket for sealing micro-USB port, exchangeable bases for different mounting options, spacers, zip ties and screws
* The Charge-thru Bracket does not have any power conversion function. Ensure you have a power converter to convert the power source into a format compatible with your phone (usually 5.0V DC) if you want to charge your phone with a dynamo, a motorcycle or e-bike battery.