- MOUNTING SYSTEM
- POWER SOLUTION
- SPORT SENSOR
You live in a connected world where smartphones help you exercise, navigate, communicate and more. To easily access your phone wherever you go, you need a versatile mounting system that attaches and detaches the phone with no effort, and keep it securely mounted in place even under the most demanding conditions. The FitClic Neo is such a system. It is the worlds first magnetic twist-locking system for smartphones.
Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
• Designed to fit Samsung Galaxy S8/S9
• Wireless Charge-thru design allows the case to work with wireless chargers***
• Composite construction with polycarbonate core in soft TPU shell
• Shock-absorbing space frame structure
• Raised edges protect touchscreen from scratch
• Slim, pocket-friendly flat back design
• Works with all FitClic Neo mounts and accessories
• Weight: 48g
• Dimensions: 152.2 x 73.6 x 16.4mm (adding 4.5 x 4.9 x 7.9 mm to the phones dimensions)
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.
*** The case creates a distance of 7.9mm between the phone and the wireless charger. Check the specifications of your wireless charger to see if this may have any negative impact on charging effectiveness/efficiency.
For more information on FitClic Neo NEW mounting system, click here.